The iCF Approach
Computer forensic services can be expensive and stressful, especially when the information being handled is of a sensitive nature. iCF seeks to minimise these factors by providing a professional & friendly service that does not run up the big bills.
The iCF Story
iCF began in early 2016 with the aim to provide a professional computer forensics service to clients in the Perth & West Australian region.
Since then iCF has gone onto establish several important and successful working relationships with clients. This has included DVT Group (https://www.dvtgroup.com.au/) as a preferred contractor.
iCF hopes to expand its operations throughout the Perth region by providing a professional and friendly business model.
Meet the Owner
Simon Walker is the owner & operator of iCF. With over 15 years experience in the ICT industry Simon has achieved the following qualifications;
- Bachelors of Computer Science (Edith Cowan University, 2004)
- Masters in Digital Forensics (Edith Cowan University, 2014)
- Certified Computer Examiner (ISFCE, 2018)
Simon has provided computer forensic services to both government & private clients in the following areas;
- Computer forensic examinations
- Email fraud & tracing
- Online content acquisition
- Ransomware investigations
- Digital evidence capture & verification
- Witness in court proceedings
Simon combines a professional attitude with a personal & friendly touch to ensure that his clients receive the best service with a thorough outcome.